I came up with this recipe over the weekend when I needed to use up some stuff before it went bad, I also had the premade pie crust left over but you could probably use filo dough as well.
You will need:
1 cupcake pan
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups of Milk
veggies or chopped up meats of your choice (cooked)
Cheese for sprinkiling
Garlic powder or onion powder to taste
Pie crust ( premade is best or if you have some left over)
Cut out little circles of crust using a small juice glass
2. Oil muffin pan really well ( this is esstential because trust me when i say you DON’T want these things to stick lol)
Put cut out dough circles in the bottom of the cupcake pan
3. Stick them in the oven for like 5 minutes or so while you mix up your egg mixture at about 300 farenheit
4. Mix up egg mixture, eggs, milk, spices of your choice, and cut up your veggies and or meat
5. Take the pan out of the oven and fill the bottoms with your cut up veggies and meats
6. Pour egg mixture on top
…and of course add some cheese ( you know you want to)
7. Pop those baby in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 or until the eggs are a little browned on top and appear to be done.
Wala breakfast is served!!!!
..I made ours with Smoked turkey sausage, green peppers and smoked cheddar cheese, soooooooo good, and I had enough left over to put in the freezer for quick weekday breakfasts! Enjoy!