How another week!! For being the first week back at work it sure went fast! (For me it did anyway)
I hope you enjoyed last weeks workouts, this week we have four more fun exercise routines to get you moving and a tasty breakfast smoothie to fill ya up!
1. Have you heard of PIYO? (Yoga Pilates fusion) As you know, Yoga is my first love,
so I really can’t wait to try this routine on Dine Dash and Deadlift.
2. Looking to get your core strength back after having a little one? I am!! Fit pregnancy shows us how “Carve your core”.
3. Wanna look svelte in those skinny jeans? Try this quick thigh slimming routine from Real Simple.
4. No gym membership? No problem!!! Check out these quick workouts you can do at home, courtesy of Girls Guide.
5. Wanna breakfast that will keep you going strong all the way until lunch ( maybe even a little past it) Try this awesome packed breakfast smoothie!
Blended Breakfast Beauty
1 cup of oats
½ cup strawberries or any other berry
¼ cup Peanut Butter
1 TSP of Honey
1 cup of whatever milk you drink
Blend together in a blender or Nutribullet and enjoy!!
Have fun trying these different ways to get your body moving this weekend!